Subscription Box

Friday, September 28, 2012

Twist out


 This would be my second time trying a twist out. It really doesn't take long to do. The only thing I dislike about it is the ends and the roots. They need more texture. This could last a week if you pull it back and tie it up, which I did not do. So it only lasted 2 days before I had to re-twist some parts.

So I used the same products that I use when doing the straw set.  I washed my hair and then parted my hair in the middle while leaving bangs. Then I twisted my hair like french braids to my scalp for most of the back of my head. Then the other parts that I wanted to have more texture, I just twisted in small parts. On each twist I used olive oil gel without alcohol. I slept on the twists and in the morning untwisted each section, then added a wire headband.  This is a good style because you don't really have to mess with your hair everyday. I am really noticing that styles that hold for more than a day work well in helping my hair grow. I hope this is news you can use.





Support Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions, (maybe even rants) are welcome