Subscription Box

Friday, November 2, 2012

I love my new hair style Bantu knots makes me feel really girlie :)

                                      A quick blog on a Friday night


            My fro was making me feel really man like and I have been getting very frustrated with the other hair styles, that I was using to make myself look different, so I tried the bantu knots. The twist out, the straw set, the braid out, and the wash and go, well I hate it all on me. My hair is not like Destiny's, well with the length and all, so the straw set does not look so well on me. The braid out took so long to take down and it tangled up when I was taking it down, which sucked soooo much. The twist out was okay but still not like this, which is amazing. I did the bantu knots dry, not like I did the other styles. The bantu knot is the twist out then twisted it into this honey comb like shape. I just played around when I made the knots but I made a lot of them. Bantu Knots can be made in many different sizes. There are videos on You-tube, the video I like the most, because well I love all her natural videos, is from naptural85, the link http://youtu.be/W4BWt3_7WVQ


images:










Natural Hair Products link below http://www.brenditasbodyworks.com/shop/index.php?mktsrc=DESYC5Qhq






http://www.brenditasbodyworks.com/shop/media/ecom/prodsm/img_product_phathead_super-moisturizing-daily-conditioner_thumb.jpg






Support Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions, (maybe even rants) are welcome