Subscription Box

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I think I am loving this again..


      The "always the same fro" was drinking me crazy! I felt stuck in this boyish fro style and I wanted a different look. I tried a lot of different styles but the length of my hair made me hate all of them. I saw so many you- tube videos before I decided to do the big chop, and I was hoping I would get my hair to look the same.

       Everyone has different hair types most of the people on the you- tube videos have type 3c which is a really easy hair type to do hair styles with (in my opinion). Type 3c has voluminous tight curls I have type 4b hair which has a less defined curl pattern when I would undo my style it would just look so nappy to me and never really cute. The style would last for only a couple of days before I would need to take it down. Look on naturallycurl.com if you want to see your hair type.

       My saver hair styles that has made me love this again...









Support Blog





1 comment:

Comments and questions, (maybe even rants) are welcome