Subscription Box

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Quick hairstyle-fohawk


Okay, I still don't have a nice camera. I've been using my cellphone and computer camera. Below are pics of my fohawk (a mohawk without the shaved sides), a last minute hair style for me. After I washed my hair, I pinned up both sides with bobby pins. I also put in eco styler gel, and conditioner. One issue I had with this style is, the two textures on my transitioning hair. Part of each strand is stark straight and the other looks wavy/fro. So it looked strange. I have to decide how long I will keep my relaxed hair. Right now, I am waiting for more length. So I twisted the ends, and untwisted in the morning, to add texture to the straight parts.

My bangs didn't turn out well, so I made a bump and clipped it back. Then I wore it with a bangs pulled to the side and clipped with a bow, for a new look. Below are some pics. Sorry if they are grainy.













Support Blog




2 comments:

  1. I think ur blog is awesome, i wish i had something like this when i was going natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Dejona & Erin again. Your fohawk is okay, but Erin likes the straw set better. Talk to you later. Hasta luego!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and questions, (maybe even rants) are welcome