Subscription Box

Saturday, July 21, 2012

******Styles we've done so far!******


Braid while dry
It's been about 4 or 5 weeks that I've been transitioning, and my sister did the big chop only weeks before. She has done many more hairstyles than me. So I really have to get some new flavor, soon. I don't have all the pics yet, but here are 5 styles.  




Individual braids:
1. Adds Length to hair
2. Really easy to style
3. No fuss
4. Takes time to do








In the pictures below the hair has 4 large "twisties" or twists held in place by a bobby pins. Then, a scarf can be added. (I like it better without the scarf, though it did match her outfit.)





This was a last minute hairstyle. I parted the hair in back to make 2 twisties going up into ponytails. Then the front was a loose twist out.









This is the wash and go look. I love it!



                   




Straw set- classy and sassy!! I swear it  took years off my age. Try and guess how old I am. (By the by it is cheating to look at my profile.) I'm just kidding, and a little afraid of the numbers I might receive.

















Support Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions, (maybe even rants) are welcome