Subscription Box

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

There's a new hairstyle in town....new to me anyway!





















Twist out is my new hair style for the week. Let me post a pic. Later I will post a tutorial.
Day 1- I wasn't sure how to style my hair, so I put a black hair flower on one side and clipped my bangs to the side.
I took a picture of the back so you can see the texture. I was hoping for a little more texture, but I can make this work.
Day 2- I let my bangs hang loose and put a colorful hair clip on the other side.


 











Support Blog





5 comments:

  1. Hi, Destiny. You need to get a better camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur hair transition was a lot better then mine! Lol shave it all off jus shave it all off

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! Its me Dejona. I was showing Erin your blog. I love you! I like your new hairstyle in town. Goodbye! Talk to you after this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Dejona,
    You are so cute! You are a little gymnastics wonder!
    Your secret admirer.

    ReplyDelete

Comments and questions, (maybe even rants) are welcome