Subscription Box

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Why I decided to go natural


10 reasons I decided to go natural

1. I want healthy hair


2. I want hair that is water ready - wash and go


3. I saw easy natural styles - I can do by myself


4. I think I look better with natural hair - grow to love me for who I am not what society wants me to be. I don't have straight hair. I have my hair.


5. There are professional and grown up natural hair styles


6. Transitioning - allows you to keep your length while growing out your hair


7. I don't want harsh or damaging chemicals in my hair


8. Relaxers are harmful to my scalp


9.  I can always straighten my hair with a flat iron if I want a relaxed look


10. I want more length and texture



Natural Hair Products link below

http://www.brenditasbodyworks.com/shop/index.php?mktsrc=DESYC5Qhq












Support Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions, (maybe even rants) are welcome