Subscription Box

Friday, November 9, 2012

Twisted Out!








This is how I wore my hair after the twist outs. As you can see, I really love hair accessories. I highly recommend getting some hair pins, clips, bows, headbands for hair flair (that rhymes). They don't have to be super girlie, but I am a girl who loves red and pink. This style is great again for those who are like me, and are transitioning, because in this style your hair is now the same texture. I noticed, and I believe I mentioned this before, that the relaxed hair is thinner and looks stringy when sitting right underneath the natural hair that is full. The relaxed hair does not carry as much wave or curl in this style or when wet. I hope you can see it in the pictures above, the bottoms of the twist outs are thinner and have less curl definition. So, once I get more length, I will be really happy to cut off the dead weight. And that's kinda funny, because hair is literally dead, but it doesn't weigh much. 

Natural Hair Products link below
http://www.brenditasbodyworks.com/shop/index.php?mktsrc=DESYC5Qhq


http://www.brenditasbodyworks.com/shop/media/ecom/prodsm/img_product_phathead_super-moisturizing-daily-conditioner_thumb.jpg















Support Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions, (maybe even rants) are welcome